Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 1

So this is my first time blogging. I wanted to do something that was interesting to read about soooo...Im going to blog about all the interesting people in my life. Lets call them Alex, Sam, Kaylie, and Tori.
Alex is my gorgeous latina friend--and she is also making out with a guy right now that we both think is gay..interesting
Sam is my friend with an eating disorder--so far shes been doing good but she had a little slip up a few minutes ago
Kaylie is my friend thats pledging to a sorority and is so far up their asses that she chose going to a meeeting over taking me to the hospital--shes making gifts for all her "sisters" right now
anddd Tori is my gay best friend that cant seem to stay away from causal makeouts even tho hes dating his possible future husband right now
As for me...I'm getting ready to call my mother who is in Saudia Arabia right now..shes a senior master sergeant in the air force

No comments:

Post a Comment